BioBizz Root Juice is made entirely from vegetable ingredients and designed for organic gardening. BioBizz Root Juice combines two amazing natural substances: premium humic acid and seaweed. It’s specially formulated to encourage vigorous root development and enhance the natural biological life that surrounds and supports your plant’s root system.
Right from the start, Root Juice helps with the initial roots stage as well as the growth of plants that have already rooted. This ensures the plant is better prepared to absorb nutrients more quickly – resulting in a strong, resilient crop and a guaranteed good harvest for all plant breeders.
- Created by a top Dutch manufacturer – BioBizz
- Encourages vigorous root development
- Made entirely from vegetable ingredients
- Approved for “Clean Green” cultivation
- Prepares the plant to absorb nutrients more quickly
- Helps reduce transplant shock
- Certified organic root booster
- Excellent for use in any growth stage from rooted cuttings onwards
- Stimulates superb root growth
- Stimulates beneficial microbe activity
- Increases plant’s health and immunity
- Accelerates nutrient uptake
- Perfect for use with the range of BioBizz nutrients and additives
How to use it?
Ideal for adding to soil, peat and coco mixes. It’s best to feed plants during the first week(s) with Root Juice as this is the crucial time period for healthy rooting.
Biobizz recommend a dose of 1 to 4 ml of Root·Juice™ per 1 litre of water.
Used as directed and in combination with BioBizz nutrients and additives, Root Juice will give your plants a huge and healthy root system all the way through the plant’s life.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Using BioBizz which is 100% organic you will not be exposing your plants to unnecessary chemicals and will gain the best taste in the final product.
NPK: 0.1 – 0.1 – 0.1