Greenhouse Seeds Powder Feeding – Short Flowering?
?CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 16% ? ? ?N Total Nitrogen
- 11% ? ? ?NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% ? ? ? ?NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% ? ? ? ?P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 26% ? ? ?K2O Soluble Potassium
- 2% ? ? ? ?Mg Soluble Magnesium (=2% Mg)
- 0.02% ? B Souluble Boron
- 0.04% ? Cu Souluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% ? ? Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% ? Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% ? Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% ? Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
10 gr. = 10 lt.
1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
Please note the 1kg Pack comes in original packaging,if you order the smaller bags they are in clear bags as our team brakes ?1kg bags to allow our customers to buy smaller quantities .