A water-soluble gel fertilizer with chelated micro-elements, Amino acids and polyamines specifically designed for foliar feeding and fertigation to promote shoot growth during vegetative growth phase.
- Plant require higher levels of nitrogen during the vegetative phase, which contributes to rigorous growth of stems and leaves.
- Nitrogen helps with photosynthesis and is responsible for chlorophyll production.
- Faster growth. Nitrogen is an essential part of chlorophyll and without it a plant cannot turn sunlight into energy.
- Adequate levels of potassium is needed to regulate the opening and closing of the stomata during vegetative growth.
- Can be applied through fertigation or foliar feeding.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 5-10ml Leafy Monsoon per 1 Litre of water 1-2 times a week.
Always start at a low dosage and increase as per plant performance. Apply during active vegetative growth phase. High dosages may burn plants and lead to decreased performance.
10ml per Litre every 2-3 weeks.
Use spray bottle and apply until runoff.