?CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 24% N Total Nitrogen
- 13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 12% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 1.2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.1 gr. = 1lt.
10 gr. = 10 lt.
1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
Please note the 1kg Pack comes in original packaging,if you order the smaller bags they are in clear bags as our team brakes ?1kg bags to allow our customers to buy smaller quantities .